Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving, checking, verifying and packing all incoming and outgoing goods
- Ensure proper storage of goods and in a systematic manners
- Prepare and packing daily outgoing delivery
- Conduct housekeeping and provide advice on stock status
- Ensuring movement of stock is properly documented and filed.
- Assist on monthly stock take and discrepancy report.
- Physically fit as required to carry a heavy load
- Minimum secondary school education
- Able to speak / understand basic English
- Some relevant working experience in store/warehouse environment will be an added advantage
Candidate is required to perform the following working shifts :
Morning : 9.30am to 5.30pm
Afternoon : 2pm to 10pm
6 off days per month