How to Redeem
- At the checkout page, enter the e-Gift Card code in the field provided.
- When using a single e-Gift Card, enter the amount to redeem.
- When using multiple e-Gift Cards, system will deduct amount based on earliest expiry date (Maximum of 5 e-Gift Cards can be used per transaction).
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number. When using multiple e-Gift Cards, enter all the codes first before proceeding to “Redeem”.
- You will receive a single OTP for the codes if registered to one mobile number. If the codes are registered to different mobile number, you must enter the respective OTP to the respective e-Gift Code.
- Complete your transaction by selecting other payment options if the total amount payable is higher than the redeemed e-GIFT Card value.
- Proceed to any BEST DENKI outlet in Singapore. (Click here for store location)
- Once you complete your shopping, please proceed to the cashier counter for payment.
- Present your e-GIFT Card(s) to the cashier and advise the amount to be utilised before payment is made. (Maximum of 5 e-Gift Cards can be used per transaction).
- When using multiple e-GIFT Cards, system will deduct amount based on earliest expiry date.
- Once the cashier scans your e-GIFT Card(s) into the system, you will receive the OTP(s). Share this with the cashier.
- Once amount is deducted from the e-GIFT Card(s), redemption is completed.
- If total amount payable is higher than e-GIFT Card value, proceed to make payment for the balance amount.
*Contact us at [email protected] if you have any issue with your gift card.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“Best Denki) administers the e-Gift Card program. e-Gift Cards can be used to make payment for goods and services at Best Denki stores in Singapore and on our website at www.bestdenki.com.sg only. The purchaser and/or user (“Cardholder”) of the e-Gift cards is advised to read the terms and conditions herein (“Conditions”) carefully.
- Best Denki e-Gift Cards can be purchased in any amount from SGD20 to SGD1000.
- This e-Gift Card is valid for 1 year from the date of issuance and will expire in accordance with their stated terms. Any request for extension shall not be entertained. If not redeemed within the validity period, all rights accruing to this e-Gift Card will lapse.
- e-Gift Cards are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- e-Gift Cards can only be used for purchase of products and services. They cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers or new e-Gift Cards.
- e-Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash in part or in full/ Gift Vouchers/ new Gift Cards / any other form of compensation other than products and services.
- Any requests for change for payment mode to e-Gift Cards for past payment transactions will not be entertained. Any request for payment reversals will not be granted.
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Multiple redemptions are allowed (except for expired/void e-Gift cards).
- Relevant data will be shared with 3rd party vendor who manage the e-GIFT Card program on behalf of BEST DENKI.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Best Denki does not accept any responsibility or liability for lost, stolen, fake or any unauthorized use of e-Gift Card. Best Denki is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for any unlawful conduct or fraud by any third party associated with the e-Gift card.
- The use of this e-Gift Card is governed by and constitutes the acceptance of conditions set by Best Denki. The Cardholder agrees to not use the e-Gift Card in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to Best Denki and/or its customers. Best Denki reserves the right, without prior notice to the Cardholder, to void e-Gift Cards without a refund, suspend or terminate customer accounts, cancel or limit orders, and bill alternative forms of payment, if we suspect that an e-Gift Card is obtained, used, or applied fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these Conditions.
- Best Denki shall not be liable for claims or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the purchase of the e-Gift card including damages arising out of changes to our termination of the e-Gift card program or as a result of you or your recipient redeeming and/or using the e-Gift card. Each Cardholder agrees to indemnify and hold BEST DENKI not liable against any and all claims, damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Best Denki reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These Conditions are governed by Singapore law. Both Best Denki and the Cardholder hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Claim Your eGiftcard