- Collection, consolidation and arranging of goods in warehouse and ensure the items is correct
- Ensure the products are loaded before delivery.
- Collect payments from the customer at the time of delivery of the product.
- Perform the product set-up for the customer, including disposal, if any.
- Work with the support team to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns.
- Ensure various documentation is accurate and handed over to the Warehouse Manager
- Physically fit as required to carry a heavy load
- Minimum secondary school education
- Able to speak / understand basic English
- Able to work on weekday.
- Some relevant working experience in store/warehouse environment will be an added advantage
- Monday - Sunday 10am - 7pm
- 6 days off per month