Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip and fast 5G1. Big-time battery life and a superstar camera. Plus, the toughest glass in a smartphone and a Home button with secure Touch ID.
- 5G connectivity1
- 7-inch Retina HD display2
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera; Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode and 1080p video recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 15 hours of video playback3
- Durable design and IP67 water resistance4
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before5
1Data plan is required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/sg/iphone/cellular.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
3Display size is measured diagonally.
4iPhone SE (3rd generation) has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
Go to apple.com/sg/iphone/compare for the complete set.