Points of Collection
- The privacy of Your Personal Data is important to Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd of 23 Tampines Street 92, #01-00 Hersing Singapore 528892 ("Best Denki").
- Your Personal Data means data about you (other than Your Business Contact Information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that Best Denki has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you. Your Personal Data may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, NRIC number, marital status, credit card number, photographs and video images of you at Best Denki's premises, and information relating to the computers or electronic device that you use to access Best Denki's website at https://www.bestdenki.com.sg, Best Denki's mobile phone applications, Facebook page, Instagram account, Pinterest account, Twitter account, and other social media platforms that may be used by Best Denki from time to time (the "Applications & Pages).
- Your Business Contact Information means your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes.
Points of Collection
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of Best Denki on the various occasions. Some examples include:
(a) when you transact with or contact Best Denki directly or through Best Denki's authorised partners;
(b) when you access and/or use Best Denki's websites or Applications & Pages;
(c) when you apply for and/or use Best Denki Credit Cards;
(d) when you participate in activities organised by Best Denki, including but not limited to Best Denki's loyalty programs, promotions, lucky draws, contests, redemption activities or road show events; or
(e) when you are in the vicinity of Best Denki's surveillance cameras.
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used or disclosed by or on behalf of Best Denki for the following purposes:
(a) establishing and managing your accounts with Best Denki;
(b) to facilitate transactions between Best Denki and you (the "Transactions"), your use of any of our Application & Pages and the provision of services by Best Denki in connection with the Transactions (the "Services");
(c) to deliver or install products to fulfill the Transactions;
(d) to track and confirm the Transactions;
(e) for administering any warranty program which applies to you or for which you have requested;
(f) to facilitate your application for a Best Denki Credit Card(s) or under a loyalty programme;
(g) to send you Best Denki's marketing surveys and feedback forms;
(h) to send you Best Denki's newsletters, promotions, announcements and alerts;
(i) to send you information on joint promotions that Best Denki and third parties are conducting;
(j) to facilitate your participation in Best Denki's online community areas;
(k) to process your application for a job with Best Denki;
(l) to refine or improve the security, use, features and functions of the Application, the Transactions and the provision of the Services;
(m) to develop new features and functions of the Application;
(n) to resolve disputes that may arise between Best Denki and you;
(o) to protect the legal rights or property of Best Denki;
(p) to comply with applicable laws;
(q) for Best Denki's evaluative purposes; and
(r) for other purposes which Your Personal Data was given.
- Best Denki may from time to time notify you of other purposes of collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data and you are deemed to have consented to collection, use or disclosure of Your Personal Data for such purposes by your continued conduct of Transactions and/or use of any of the Application & Pages.
- Best Denki is not responsible for any cookies that may be set by third party websites that are linked to or from Best Denki's website. You should consult privacy and cookie policies on such third party websites.
- If you block cookies, some of the features and functions of the Application & the Pages may not function properly and some of the Transactions and the Services may not be effected as a result.
- Best Denki will use reasonable efforts to protect Your Personal Data in Best Denki's possession or under its control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. While Best Denki will endeavour to protect Your Personal Data by making reasonable security arrangements, you should also exercise care to protect the password to your account with Best Denki. Use unique letters and numbers for your password and remember to sign out of your account when using a shared computer.
- You should not disclose your password to anyone. If you disclose your password or Your Personal Data to a third party, you shall be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account with Best Denki.
- If you lose your password or believe that your password or account has been compromised, you should inform Best Denki immediately.
Transfer of Your Personal Data outside Singapore
Access and Updating Your Personal Data
- You will be allowed to access or update Your Personal Data by sending a written request to Best Denki at DPO@bestdenki.com.sg. A fee may be chargeable for your access to Your Personal Data. Best Denki has the right to reject frivolous or vexatious requests, requests for trivial information and any other request as permitted by law.
- If you believe Your Personal Data contains an error or omission, you should inform Best Denki immediately. Best Denki shall make the correction unless it is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made.
- Best Denki may adopt verification practices or procedures including but not limited to asking you questions about your identity and requesting that you furnish additional information.
Withdrawal of Consent
- Your Personal Data may be collected, used and disclosed for multiple purposes. Where applicable, Best Denki will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. You are given the option of withdrawing your consent by writing to us at DPO@bestdenki.com.sg or, where applicable, by following the instructions on the latest email or SMS sent to you by us.
- Notwithstanding any withdrawal of consent for collection, use and/or disclosure, Your Personal Data may be retained by Best Denki for legal and business purpose.