DYSON HAIR DRYER HD08 BRIGHT FUCHSIA
5 tips for using your new Flyaway attachment
1. The flyaway attachment is a tool for finishing straighter styles. It should be used only on dry and straight, or straightened hair.
2. We recommend starting with lowest heat setting (28°C cold setting) with high speed setting. Adjust the temperature if need be: lower temperatures for finer hair, and higher heat for thicker hair types.
3. Hold it at the top of your head until your hair is attracted to it. Then slowly run it along the length of your hair without pressing down on it.
4. To style the back, rotate the attachment 45 degrees and slowly run it down the back of your head. Use the cool edges to attach, rotate or remove the attachment.
5. The Flyaway attachment can also be used to create flicks at the ends of your hair, if desired. If not, avoid running the attachment to the ends of your hair, or go over the ends using the 28°C cold setting (cold shot).
|Model||HD08 BRIGHT FUCHSIA|